Friday, June 3, 2022

Why the birthday card will be late this year

 ... we are going away for the weekend and I shan't have access to the internet. (The U.K. is currently embroiled in a four-day celebration for the Queen's platinum jubilee... we are trying to take ourselves out into the middle of nowhere to avoid the fuss as much as we can!)

Hence I shan't be able to post anything on June 4th as such. Happy Birthday in advance, sir! I will be posting some stuff on my return (though it's increasingly doubtful whether anyone will see it, even if they wanted to... I had trouble locating my own blog the last time I went looking for it)

2 comments:

McClintic Sphere said...

Good thing we never rated too high on “timeliness”. Enjoy your break, and maybe some celebratory tunes. The same crowd will still be here when you’re back. ;-)

Kai said...

Blessed be the crowds that don't refrain from using RSS readers.